Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen

The clock is ticking. Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen is now in theaters, and my current track record for seeing movies while they are in the theater is not very good. I believe the last two movies I saw in the theater were The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian and Gran Torino(a friend’s birthday choice), both of which are now out on DVD. I saw the first Transformers movie three times in the theater. I’ll be happy to see this one once. They have done a great job of bringing one of my favorite cartoons to life. There are a few others that I’m waiting for Hollywood to bring to the big screen. The day I see Voltron, Thundercats, and a better version of He-man in movie theaters will be a great day; a great day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment